60'' Of Dubstep 60'' Of Dubstep

BEAUTIFUL
INSPIRING

Wooooooahh, I LOVE 'em!
Plz make more like this *Q*)

The animations are sweeeeeeet, and cool!
Especially the stickman part, like, hell, WUT WAS DAT AWESOME THINGY

xD 5 stars fo' you, mah friend ^w^

Naruto Bubblegum Song Naruto Bubblegum Song

She gave me a dollar, she told me to bought a colar.. But I ain't buy no colar, I spend a dollar on a bubblegum..

Man on the Moon (1.1) Man on the Moon (1.1)

This is actually pretty fun, just please finish it, it would be a great comedy game!
add some more content, animation, and effort plz coz dis is actually prtty addickteeng sire *w*)b

Karsys responds:

Thank you for the positive feedback! I will definitely be finishing this game, and I have some big plans for it. I will keep it updated on Newgrounds, and I will certainly be adding a bunch more!

Thanks again!

Luke Deluxe Luke Deluxe

Great pickup line on the last scene, might use that later in real life.
The game is actually pretty easy but... getting to the "hidden" bar, now that's the tricky part. I KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING FISHY THERE but my goddamn brain always makes me forget to check it....

And the mouse colour-changing ability when there's something clickable is actually pretty hard to see. It left me rapidly clicking around the scene waiting for something to happen. Could you use some other more seeable colour? Like red for example.
And to be honest.. This game is actually... um.. it has a pretty dark theme. And some scene has some mild-adult themes. I'm going to point out the scene when Luke's squirting ketchup at Alexis and Damien.

[Autofocus activated]
[zooming in into Alexis' face and bewbz]
[fap]

...................It might be my perverted mind's doing, though.............

And the last scene is pretty disturbing... with those dark themes, black void background and execution thingy. Alexis looks like she has lost her sanity, being tied like that in the swimming pool. Still a nice game by the way.

Overall, 4 score for me. I would be happy if you're actually reading this and considering this. Sorry for my bad grammar, and have a nice day, sir. :)

Prototype: Munch Prototype: Munch

Nice!

The animation is smooth, the graphic is outstanding!
And the lighting is beautiful 0w0)

But the woman's reaction is a bit slow
And I would like to see some powerups in this game, like a powerup that can make the teddy run in supersonic speed for example xD
And probably some more level, and the ability to choose how do you want your teddy to look like :3

And, sorry. But I don't wanna bump into someone's hard unsquishy average b00bs whenever I turn my back and go back ^w^")

Nice concept though, you just need to make it bigger and finish it, k? 0w0)